Neat & Tidy Cottage™
Neat & Tidy Cottage™
+29.99 shipping (via FedEx)
The Neat & Tidy Cottage is the ideal plastic playhouse for toddlers to play “house” in!
IS THIS A GIFT? DON'T SPOIL THE SURPRISE!
This items ships with an image of the product on it's outer packaging.
You might also like
Neat & Tidy Cottage
This Step2 Play Cottage is the ideal plastic playhouse for toddlers to play “house” in! It can accommodate multiple children to maximize the fun! Children can make believe to be mom or dad as they pretend to clean the toddler playhouse and talk on their play phone. Kids can even use it as a clubhouse inside or outside with its compact size and molded-in floor. Made in USA of US and imported parts. Phone, doorbell and faucet made in China.
- Open design provides an easy way to keep an eye on toddlers as they play
- Molded-in floor is a favorite feature for parents and grandparents
- Toddlers will enjoy ringing the working doorbell
- Pass-through mailbox allows youngsters to pretend to deliver the mail to their playhouse
- Molded-in kitchen table, faucet, burner and built-in seat encourages imaginative outdoor play fun
- Maximum weight for seat: 35 lbs. (15.88 kg)
- Working Dutch door allows kids to easily come in and out of their playhouse
- Play shutters open and close with ease
- Playhouse interior 45" (1.14 m) tall
- Play broom featured in pictures is not included with the Neat & Tidy Cottage
- Requires two "AAA" batteries (not included)
- Learn about the inside dimensions of each playhouse
- Adult assembly required
RECOMMENDED AGE: 1.5 and up
PRODUCT NUMBER: 788700
DIMENSIONS: 46.50 H 51.00 W 35.00 D
WEIGHT: 50 lbs
3-Star (highest) Rating Canadian Toy Testing Council
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviewsStep2Neat & Tidy Cottage™
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Step2 Neat & Tidy Cottage™:
Our granddaughter loves her little playhouse. She goes in and sits on her chair and pretends to cook or talk on the cell phone. She loves ringing the doorbell. She puts her favorite toys in the house. Her grandpa put it together for her and it only took less than an hour....