About Step2 Contract Manufacturing Services
That's Step2 Too!
Chances are you’ve used or benefitted from products that you never realized were made by Step2. Our contract manufacturing division custom molds and assembles products for other major brands across a variety of categories and distribution channels. From coolers to shopping carts, children’s furniture to home décor, Step2 contract customers benefit from our decades of expertise in product design, engineering, rotational molding, final assembly and logistics.
Our Contract Manufacturing Services Include:
- Initial brainstorming and concepting
- Concept conversion to CAD design
- Physical prototyping
- Design for manufacture
- Tooling design and procurement
- Product sampling
- Production and assembly
- Supply chain management
- Warehousing and distribution
Decades of Development
Over the last 30 years, we’ve perfected our manufacturing processes and techniques to deliver consistency and quality.
Step2’s expertise results in quality products with a high degree of texture intricacy and shape complexity in multiple sizes.
Your Trusted Partner in Contract Manufacturing
We’ve got you covered with any contract manufacturing needs.
- Full staff of experienced industrial designers and engineers enables quick concepting and prototyping.
- Expertise across a variety of materials permits product development with plastic, wood, metal and combinations thereof.
- Efficient sourcing and manufacturing processes permit rapid market entry in as few as four months after concept approval.
- Extensive warehousing and distribution capabilities provide flexibility in inventory build, storage and shipping.
- Large operations across multiple facilities ensure proper capacity and ability to scale to meet growth objectives.
Brainstorming and concepting new ideas with your team.
Engineering team crafts concepts into CAD designs.
Tooling design and procurement.
Production and assembly, proudly made in the USA.
Our warehouse facilities are available for use.
Distribution to your customers or retail partners.
Let’s Start Something Together!
We’re happy to provide you quotes for the following:
- Your existing rotationally molded products
- New products for which you already have engineering files
- Existing blow molded products for conversion to rotational molding
- “Ground Up” new product development projects that will utilize rotational molding
We would love to hear more about your project. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org