Fernway Planter™ - Concrete
Classic design appeal without the maintenance!
This season, update your home’s appearance with fresh plants in a beautiful resin planter on your porch, patio, or even indoors. Thoughtfully designed, the Concrete Fernway Planter takes cues from nature with an organic, yet sculpted shape. An understated texture completes the naturally inspired look. The self-watering, sub-irrigation feature encourages healthy root-growth and allows plants to maintain moisture in your absence. Drill points allow for optional drainage holes if placed in a rainy environment or for certain plant types. Featuring our high-quality double-wall resin construction with colors molded-in, your large planter will maintain its structure and coloring without chipping, fading, cracking, or peeling. Best of all, this planter is lightweight to move around, weather-resistant, durable, easy to clean and will complement the beauty of your plants and flowers for years to come.
- The sub-irrigation feature encourages healthy root growth and allows plants to maintain even moisture. Drill points allow for optional, customizable drainage, depending on environment and plant type.
- Made in the USA with colors molded-in, this outdoor pot will never chip, splinter, fade, rust or tarnish. Designed for the busiest homeowners, you’ll never have to sand, stain, or paint your Concrete Fernway Planter.
- Made from our high-quality, double-walled resin construction, the planter is lightweight and easy to move, while also providing robust strength to outlast the elements for year-round enjoyment.
- Add color and fresh plant life to any indoor or outdoor space as soon as your planter arrives at your home (potting soil and plants not included). The planter arrives fully assembled and ready to use.
- Planter measures 20 in. tall and 20 in. diameter.
|Shipping Dimensions||Box #1: 20.4" H x 20.4" W x 23.9" D, Weight: 10 lbs|
|Assembled Dimensions||20" H x 24" W x 20" D|
Copyright © 2023 Step2. All rights reserved. 1-866-429-5200 (Mon–Fri 8am - 5pm ET)