Lakewood Planter Box™ - Dark Cedar
From street to front door, your home’s curb appeal expresses both your personality and your home’s unique character.
This season, update your home’s appearance with fresh plants in a beautiful planter on your porch, walkway, patio, or yard.
Thoughtfully designed by Step2, the natural wood look of the Lakewood Planter Box will complement the beauty of your plants and flowers for years to come. The self-watering, sub-irrigation feature encourages healthy root growth and allows plants to maintain moisture in your absence.
Featuring our signature high-quality construction, your planter box will maintain its structure and dark cedar coloring with little to no maintenance required. The authentic wood-look creates an attractive, low maintenance planter box ideal for enhancing almost any landscape or patio space.
- Our high-quality resin ensures your planter box will never chip, splinter, rust, or tarnish.
- Lakewood designs feature an attractive, realistic wooden look without the maintenance of real wood.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Add color and fresh plant life to any outdoor space as soon as your planter box arrives at your home (potting soil and plants not included).
- Designed for the busiest homeowners, you’ll never have to sand, stain, or paint your Lakewood Planter Box.
- Drainage holes are not pre-drilled in the planter. To minimize root rot, fill the base with a coarse material like gravel, or customize your planter with drainage holes using our instruction guide.
|Shipping Dimensions||Box #1: 16.4" H x 15.7" W x 15.7" D, Weight: 10 lbs|
|Assembled Dimensions||16" H x 15.75" W x 15.75" D|