LifeStyle™ Dream Kitchen™
From the electronic features to included accessories and molded-in appliances, junior chefs will have a blast pretending to cook with the Lifestyle Dream Kitchen™! This stylish kitchen playset is designed to look just like a real kitchen with dark faux granite countertops, a modern subway tile backsplash, and molded-in cabinet and baseboard details. Toddlers can cook up some fun with the included pretend stovetop burner with real lights and sounds, and store their fresh pretend play food in the large refrigerator – that also has a pretend water dispenser! This set includes a pretend play phone that really rings, plus the microwave and oven buttons beep for even more fun sensory play. When playtime fun is done, use the cabinets, pull-out drawers, dish rack, and bins to neatly store all of the included accessories. Made in USA of US and imported parts.
- On-trend play kitchen design mimics real kitchens from the subway tile backsplash to faux granite countertops, “stainless steel” appliances, and white cabinets.
- Realistic kitchen detailing includes framed window, working overhead light, electronic pretend stovetop burner, molded-in sink with swivel faucet, microwave and oven with working keypads, play phone, and more!
- Ample storage space includes multiple cabinets, sectioned silverware drawer, 2 pull-out bins, and dish rack.
- The large footprint of the play kitchen encourages engaging social play with friends!
- Made EverTough™– this kitchen playset for toddlers features unmatched strength and durability, making it great for playtime peace of mind and easy upkeep.
- Easy to clean: Use disinfectant wipes or household cleaners whenever you want!
- Electronic features require 6 “AA” and 5 “AAA” batteries that are not included with this set.
- Adult assembly required.
- In the box: Play kitchen set, 37-piece accessory set with storage bin, plates, bowls, cups, silverware, pots and pans with lids, and more!
- Need more information about our play kitchens? Compare our play kitchens by height, width and depth on the blog!
Play Tip: Add labels to things in the kitchen so that your child can get accustomed to connecting real life items with words
|Shipping Dimensions||Box #1: 17.5" H x 9.63" W x 35.75" D, Weight: 12 lbs
Box #2: 20" H x 17.5" W x 36" D, Weight: 26 lbs
|Choking Hazard Warning||⚠ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Sharp points. Adult assembly required.|
|Assembled Dimensions||44.75" H x 35.5" W x 15.5" D|