+4.99 shipping (via FedEx)
You found a golden egg! Take 20% off with code GOLDEN18 now through April 2nd.
IS THIS A GIFT? DON'T SPOIL THE SURPRISE!
This item ships with an image of the product on its outer packaging.
This workshop by Step2 will allow little ones to pretend they're a carpenter or designer as they create wooden masterpieces with Durafoam™. Children can pretend to be a handyman or handywomen as they use their toy tools. This tool workshop for kids is large with plenty of space and accessories for multi-child play. Made in USA of US and imported parts.
- Large work surface includes screw holes, recesses for nuts, and screw storage
- Realistic Durafoam™ "wood" is easy to put together to create birdhouses and other “wooden” projects
- Features tool chest cabinet, slide in/out drawer and hanging jars where tools and screws can be stored
- Parts bin is an ideal place to store the “wood” pieces once playtime is over
- Pretend shop vacuum teaches children the importance of clean-up after creating a project
- Electronic drill and overhead shop light provide interactive play fun
- 50-piece accessory set included (includes drill bits, screws, nuts, saw, hammer, vise and much more)
- Requires two "AA" and three "AAA" batteries (not included)
- Adult assembly required
Play Tip: If set up in your child's bedroom, use the overhead light as a night light
RECOMMENDED AGE: 3 and up
PRODUCT NUMBER: 706000
DIMENSIONS: 40.75 H 34.00 W 15.00 D
WEIGHT: 30 lbs
You might also like
Q & A
Is there a supplemental accessory set available? My Grandson would like more wood and bolts/screws.We do offer replacement accessories for the Deluxe Workshop™. Please contact our Consumer Service Specialists at 1-800-347-8372 Monday through Friday, 8AM -5PM Eastern Standard Time and we will be happy to help you.Date published: 2018-01-30
What is the height measurement from the floor to the work surface? I want to make sure my little one is tall enough. Thanks!The work surface of the Deluxe Workshop™ is approximately 20 inches from the floor.Date published: 2017-12-04
I didn't receive my $5 off coupon in my email. Can I have it sent again?Please contact our Consumer Service Specialists at 1-800-347-8372 Monday through Friday, 8AM -5PM Eastern Standard Time and we will be happy to help you.Date published: 2017-11-27
Do you ship to Mexico?Step2 Direct ships only within the 48 contiguous United States. Thank you for your interest in Step2 product retailers in Mexico and Latin America. Specific products and quantities vary by retail location, please email Amee Pable with your specific request at email@example.com.Date published: 2017-11-15